[this is the person playing Nick you all so don't get confused]

Philip chuckled and teased him "I take it she feels th' same, eh?  Get te
th' details ye tease."

He opened the door and they walked outside.

====

Nick walked outside with him and waited for him to close the door and join
him. He started off by telling him "well I have liked her for so long that
when I saw her after she got washed up on the shore I knew I that God had
given me a second chance. I thought about it all night what I was going to
do and I decided I was going to tell her that I loved her all along. I
wouldn't have been able to do it if it hadn't been for Alex telling her
how I felt about her and all."

"I know she is the right person for me and that is the reason I decided to
ask her to marry me last night. I have been given a second chance and I'm
not going to blow this one like I did the last one. I haven't made any
plans yet but I have the ring already" he said as he pulled out a gold
ring with a solitaire.

"Think she will like this" Nick asked him wanting his opinion.


--------------------------------------------------------------------------

March means College Basketball! Play the Million Dollar Challenge at
CollegeClub.com and you could be living large.  Register now at:
http://www.collegeclub.com/channels/sports


Reply via email to