|
"I know she is the right person for me and that is the
reason I decided to ask her to marry me last night. I have been given a second
chance and I'm not going to blow this one like I did the last one. I haven't
made any plans yet but I have the ring already" he said as he pulled out a gold
ring with a solitaire.
"Think she will like this" Nick asked him wanting his opinion. Philip chuckled at Nick's rush of words as they made it to
a small stone wall. He leaned against it and looked at the ring, then
grinned at Nick before handing it back "She'll love i'. When're ye
plannin' on givin' it to her?"
He hadn't seen Nick like this, this... almost hyper about
something, for a very long time.
"And when did ye find out about how Julia
felt?"
He leaned back and waited for Nick's answer, before
raising his hand "Oh an' try te breathe in between too.. ye might hyper
ventilate if ye dun't."
|
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Nick Brady Turner
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Nick Brady Turner
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Nick MacRorie-Thuryn
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Nick MacRorie-Thuryn
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Nick MacRorie-Thuryn
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Nick MacRorie-Thuryn
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Nick MacRorie-Thuryn
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Nick MacRorie-Thuryn
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Nick MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Nick Brady
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Nick MacRorie-Thuryn
