|
Nick laughed at the comment Philip made.
He then answered by saying "well we fell together in the floor one night
and I guess we both talk in our sleep so we found out that way. The next morning
we asked each other if we meant what we said and we both confessed right there.
And I may give it to her tonight, just waiting for the right moment, you know
that." Nick said playfully hitting Philip on the arm.
Philip took the would-be jab in the arm and even with a mock grunt, unable
to keep from teasing "I' this a confessional? You 'fell together' ? An'
talkin' in yer sleep..."
He chuckled and then grew quiet, the smile still in place but regarding his
friend for a long moment before nodding once. This was right. He had
suspected Julia had cared about Nick before.. well before she had been taken
from them. He had realized the tragedy of her death when he saw Nick had
the same feelings.
But now...
"Aye, I vote ye give i' to her tonight. I wish I were a fly on th'
wall te see both of yer expressions for it." He grinned "But I plan on
spending th' night noneless... perhaps we could ha'v a midnight kitchen raid
like old times."
|
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Nick Brady Turner
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Nick Brady Turner
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Nick MacRorie-Thuryn
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Nick MacRorie-Thuryn
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Nick MacRorie-Thuryn
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Nick MacRorie-Thuryn
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Nick MacRorie-Thuryn
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Nick MacRorie-Thuryn
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Nick MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Nick Brady
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Nick MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philip, Nick julia walker
