He swiped at his mouth once he reached the motel room, tossing the car keys on the bed and going to go kneel at the foot of it, waving his hand with a angry motion.
 
With a an almost physical ripple in the air the scene before him changed and the candles and pentagram that had been hidden from mortal's eyes now showed.
 
He had to find out what he could about the sephlicurs - and as risky as it was to project himself into the house, it was a risk he couldn't bypass.
 
Another wave of his hand and the room darkened about him, the only light coming from the candles and otherworldly energies gathering about him.
 
He had to find something within the House that could be used to allow him entry... someone or something that had actively touched Darkness.....
 
<<I know Nick isn't here but don't we have someone that is like sleeping in a room somewhere that's dabbled in the dark arts? Sorry Julia.. I know you miss playing but I want to play a little now ;)>>

Reply via email to