"Nick!" She whispered over to him to let him know, nodding in the direction.  Their orders were not to cross him.. but he was headed their way. 
 
She looked around for a place to duck into......
 
 
Mitchell looked up just then and, the hallway clear except for them, his eyes flashed red as he used his demon strength and speed and rushed them.
 
With one hard backhand he sent Julia sprawling hard into the opposite wall and had Nick up against another one, holding him up by one hand and growling into the man's ear evilly "I hope you had fun with her..... because when I get my hands on her... she's all mine.  I'll even let you watch."
 
He squeezed the man's throat and then threw him into a door, hard enough that the door and the man went flying into the room beyond it.  Then Mitchell turned and stalked toward Julia, eyes and nostrils flaring even as she started to come too and get her bearings.
 
He had a seed to plant and she was there for the taking.....

Reply via email to