Sorta and yes I did.:-)  I inherited 8 cases, because we are not one
paralegal short, so I'm on and off.:-(

> OOC: Cool, just wanted to make sure...so are you online to play? Did you
get
> the stuff I sent you?
>
> On Tue, 27 Mar 2001 13:30:37 -0500, [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> wrote:
>
>   OOC: Works for me.:-)
>
>   > <<since Kat ran right by Nick and Phillip we're going to act like they
>   were
>   > behind this huge cement thing the whole time and she didn't see where
> they
>   > went so she went down the stairs...okay Kim?>>
>   >
>   > Nick saw Kat running right past them and down the stairs after her.
They
>   ran
>   > down and stopped shortly behind her when they saw her stop and stare
at
>   > something. Nick softly crept over to cacth a glimpse of what she was
>   looking
>   > at and as soon as he did his mouth dropped open too.
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   >
>   > _______________________________________________________
>   > Send a cool gift with your E-Card
>   > http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/
>   >
>   >
>
>
>
>
>
> _______________________________________________________
> Send a cool gift with your E-Card
> http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/
>
>

Reply via email to