|
<<the sandwich stuff is in the livingroom with us
dude>>
Nick looked at Phillip for a few minutes. When he saw him
get up and go into the kitchen Nick looked at Julia and said "I'll be right
back."
He walked into the kitchen. "So you okay with this? Are you going to be a part of this house? We could use you, you know." Philip finished making the sandwich and handed it to Nick,
expression both peaceful and humorous "Aye, I think it's time for the House to
be whole. I.. I didnae feel like I wa' doin' anyone any good.
"I even felt - guilty," he admitted with a nod at Julia as
she went over to inspect and awe over Kat's ring <she said I could type
that!> "Abou' Julia. Ye were right then, Nick. Actions do speak
louder th'n words. And m' actions then were te run away and leave th'
fighting te the rest of ye -- and you lost her. I thought ov'r the years
tha' if I had only been there... maybe it would have been
different.
"Maybe," he couldn't help but add with a gentle teasing
grin, a kind of older brother to a younger one "ye'd be a father now with little
ones runnin' around an' drivin' Derek crazy when all o' ye were
here......"
"Do ye think," he asked quietly, again looking at Julia
before looking back at Nick "do ye think she might think that
too?"
|
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philp, Nick MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philp, Nick Nick
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philp, Nick MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philp, Nick Brady
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philp, Nick Brady
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philp, Nick MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philp, Nick Brady
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philp, Nick MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philp, Nick Brady
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philp, Nick MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philp, Nick Brady
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philp, Nick MacRorie-Thuryn
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Philp, Nick Brady
