|
"I don't know but it don't feel to good" he said.
<<you said you should have seen the note I made about you two or something like that..>> <<I pasted what the cousin said.. he was talking
about a note to self he told me on the phone ;)>>
"Come on handsome." Julia helped him up, smiling gently as
she helped him up "All aboard the hospital jeep. Philip bring Derek, Alex
and Kat bring Rachel... we're going to see the doctor."
"If you're really good," Julia whispered to Nick and
winked teasingly "I'll give you a lollipop."
|
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, the Legacy Brady
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, the Legacy julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, the Legacy Brady
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, the Legacy julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, the Legacy Brady
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, the Legacy julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, the Legacy Brady
