"Yep we did that, and I hope we don't have to clean it up" he said laughing.
 
Julia laid her head down on his shoulder, much like he had that first night when they had camped out on the floor, and wasn't in any rush to move her aching muscles.  She called out to the others though, wanting to hear them say they were alright.  Then she laughed at what Philip said.
 

<<pasting it here because he sent it to me first silly person.. told him to resend to the list ;)>>
 
[you should have heard the note to self I gave my cousin concerning you two if you think that one's good *grin*]
 
"Please," Philip sat up and against a wall as he held Derek who was starting to really come around and looked at the two "fer th' love o' god... make the wedding less active than thi'.  I dunnae think I wanna carry Derek anymore than I hav' te."
 
He grinned through all of this, glad that this time the team made it together and was whole.  He moved his head to look at the women and Kat who were slowly moving around.  All except the one that had helped Mitchell were accounted for.

Reply via email to