"O' course, luv" Philip agreed before taking the 'pop' out of his mouth and
using it point at her and then sticking it back into his mouth "but promise
me one thin' - if ye feel comfortable wi' Julia after th' two of ye clear
things up, ye'll think 'bout shooin' me off and showin' her ye really do
trust her. Ye mean a lot te her and Nick and I know i'd mean a lot te her.
Could ye try tha' - for bo' of yer sakes?"
He spotted an orderly and wiggled his eyebrows at Kat, coming up with an
idea "I'll ha' Alex start loadin' th' boys up wi' th' orderly push'n 'em and
we ken slip in te talk to Julia. They ha' a rule about the guys in the
white uniforms bein' th' ones doin' th' pushin' so no one would ev'n know
we're havin' a chat until later an' if ye want."
Kat chewed her lower lip her head tilted slightly to the side. "Okay," she
agreed. "And...I'll try to send you away," she added a little reluctantly.
"Come on let's go get Derek."
Kat