> She led him back to the living room gently pushing him into a chair.  "Am
I
> going to have to tie you down to keep you still," she asked.
>
>
> "Who, me?" he said innocently, sitting back down and accepting the box she
> had carried down "Where's Kat?"
>
"Yes you," Alex exclaimed.  "I can run one of the security tapes for proof
if you'd like."  She looked around the room, "I'm not sure.  She was awfully
concerned about her bear...," she stopped noticing the toy sitting in one of
the chairs with his furry arm resting on the arm.

Kat came skidding into the room just then about to burst with excitement.
She couldn't believe what was in the package and there were 13 of them!  (a
baker's dozen, nothing unlucky.:-)  "There she is," Alex said with a smile
as the little girl ran up to her and tugged on her arm.

"I have something to tell you!"

Alex bent down and Kat frantically whispered her secret to Alex.  The
woman's face lit up.  "Really?  Well that is pretty cool news isn't it?"

Kat and Alex


Shop online without a credit card
http://www.rocketcash.com
RocketCash, a NetZero subsidiary

Reply via email to