Julia then looked at Nick and gave him a quick but heart-felt kiss as she
guided him in the same direction, flipping the cap off of the camera and
tossing Philip the bag behind them as she 'casually' pushed play and walked
at an angle from Derek that he wouldn't spot the corder til later.
  
"Have I told you that I love you yet, Boyle?" she grinned and helped him sit
on a chair, setting the camera on the table and using the lamp there to
camouflage it before whispering "Don't ask and don't tell, handsome.  I
still have that lollipop to give you."

=====

Nick looked to Julia and returned the kiss. He watched as she played with
the camera. "Nope, you haven't told me today but I'm glad you just did" he
said and then smiled. He continued watching her with the camera. He began
bouncing in the seat immitating a child when she said she still had a
lollipop to give him.





_______________________________________________________
Send a cool gift with your E-Card
http://www.bluemountain.com/giftcenter/


Reply via email to