> "Well I don't want to sneak a ring bearer away, just the flower girl." Julia > admitted with a wink before asking "You don't mind do you? Holding the > rings?" > "Oh no, I think that's neat," Kat assurred her. "As long as I get to do the flowers too. I never got to be a flower girl before. But I dont' mind you not bringing any boys along!" Kat
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat JC
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat JC
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, ... Kim
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, ... Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, ... julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, ... Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, ... julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, ... Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, ... julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, ... JC
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, ... JC
