"Oh no, I think that's neat," Kat assured her. "As long as I get to do the flowers too. I never got to be a flower girl before. But I don't mind you not bringing any boys along!" "Of course you get to the flowers. Wouldn't be a flower girl if you didn't get to. You keep looking," Julia winked, having spotted something and tugging Nick over "We'll be right back."
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat JC
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat spfoley
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat Kim
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat JC
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat JC
