<<hehe, I think Kim/Kat has some posts to play with on lunch now, don't you?>> "Well put our flowergirl or something on it like that. I want the one that you wear to say 'my heart' since mine is going to say 'my soul'...how's that?" Julia smiled and gave him a quick kiss "I like that." The salesman had stopped hearing what Nick had said and nodded, quite impressed "I'll let the jeweler know right away." "And you say you aren't poetic." Julia couldn't help but tease him as she looked around the store and spotted Kat at a case "I think flowers would look cute in her hair." Then she chuckled and turned back to him "Tux or casual? Even though I know how you feel about monkey suits... you're still one hot lookin' man in one." And out of one... she mentally added before grinning sheepishly at her own thought and ducking her head and feigning sudden interest in their hands.
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat JC
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat JC
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, N... JC
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, N... julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Juli... JC
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, N... julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Juli... JC
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Juli... julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Juli... Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Juli... JC
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat julia walker
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat julia walker
- Re: Fw: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat JC
- Re: Fw: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat julia walker
