Julia smiled and gave him a quick kiss "I like
that."
 
The salesman had stopped hearing what Nick had said
and nodded, quite impressed "I'll let the jeweler know
right away."

=====
Nick nodded to the salesman to show that is what they
wanted on the box.
=====

"And you say you aren't poetic." Julia couldn't help
but tease him as she looked around the store and
spotted Kat at a case "I think flowers would
look cute in her hair."
 
=====
"I'm not poetic" Nick said smirking. "I do think
flowers would look good in her hair but what kind do
you think she likes the best?"
=====

Then she chuckled and turned back to him "Tux or
casual?  Even though I know how you feel about monkey
suits... you're still one hot lookin' man in one."
And out of one... she mentally added before grinning
sheepishly at her own thought and ducking her head and
feigning sudden interest in their hands.

=====
"And I guess I'm stuck with the monkey suit. I don't
like it but this is a special day so I had better make
sure to wear one only if I can change as soon as its
over" he said laughing when he finished.

=====
Visit my Website:
http://www.nsyncatic.cjb.net

Voicemail me
1-800-myyahoo
box 800-052-7859

__________________________________________________
Do You Yahoo!?
Get email at your own domain with Yahoo! Mail. 
http://personal.mail.yahoo.com/

Reply via email to