> "Well put our flowergirl or something on it like that. I want the one that
> you wear to say 'my heart' since mine is going to say 'my soul'...how's
> that?"
>
> Julia smiled and gave him a quick kiss "I like that."
>
> The salesman had stopped hearing what Nick had said and nodded, quite
> impressed "I'll let the jeweler know right away."
>
> "And you say you aren't poetic." Julia couldn't help but tease him as she
> looked around the store and spotted Kat at a case "I think flowers would
> look cute in her hair."
>
> Then she chuckled and turned back to him "Tux or casual?  Even though I
know
> how you feel about monkey suits... you're still one hot lookin' man in
one."
> And out of one... she mentally added before grinning sheepishly at her own
> thought and ducking her head and feigning sudden interest in their hands.
>
Kat came back carrying the ring box she had picked out to show Julia.  "I
want a really fancy dress," she announced as she heard the last part of the
conversation.  She thought a tux would look better with a fancy dress.  "And
I think Julia needs one too."

Kat

Reply via email to