Rachel rolled her eyes "I'm fine, Nick. Tell me about the trip to the mall today... and why do I have the feeling something's going on having to do with the elopement? Kat looks ready to fly to the moon she's so excited about something." They made it inside and she sat on the sofa, looking at him with a curious smile. ====== "I think I'll let Julia talk to you about that cause I know how you women can get" he said laughing. "and the trip to the mall went well. I think Kat loved it. She was thrilled to death." ===== Visit my Website: http://www.nsyncatic.cjb.net Voicemail me 1-800-myyahoo box 800-052-7859 __________________________________________________ Do You Yahoo!? Yahoo! Auctions - buy the things you want at great prices http://auctions.yahoo.com/
- Re: Fw: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] ... spfoley
- Re: Fw: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] ... Kim
- Re: Fw: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] ... julia walker
- Re: Fw: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] ... JC
- Re: Fw: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] ... julia walker
- Re: Fw: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] ... JC
- Re: Fw: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] ... julia walker
- Re: Fw: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] ... JC
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat JC
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, ... julia walker
