"I think I'll let Julia talk to you about that cause I know how you women can get" he said laughing. "and the trip to the mall went well. I think Kat loved it. She was thrilled to death." Rachel grinned "I have a feeling you two found a time to do this sneaking off thing. I bet Kat's totally hyped about it. Hey.. just remember," she gave him a mock warning look "No climbing down ladders. And if you'll excuse me," she got up and motioned for him to sit down "I have to go find a dress for it in that closet of mine."
- Re: Fw: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] ... Kim
- Re: Fw: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] ... julia walker
- Re: Fw: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] ... JC
- Re: Fw: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] ... julia walker
- Re: Fw: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] ... JC
- Re: Fw: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] ... julia walker
- Re: Fw: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] ... JC
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat JC
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, ... julia walker
