Kat's eyes were as big as saucers as she stared at teh hooded creature. "What's that....Does Derek know it's here? He won't like that....I-I don't think I like it either and I KNOW mommy won't." Julia patted her gently on the back and rubbed it too "He's not as bad as he looks. He's the one that makes sure the bad spirits stay locked up. How about you and Nick go to the tv room and I'll bring breakfast up for us and we can just watch cartoons. And yes, Derek knows he's here."
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat JC
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat Kim Rickmon
- [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat julia walker
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, Kat Kim Rickmon
- Re: [Poltergeist - The Legacy] Julia, Nick, ... julia walker
