Alyssa nodded to answer his reading question.  "I have lots of books at
home."  When he offered to find her a book she smiled at him.  "Okay," she
agreed and trotted back to the library, before stopping and turning to look
at Julia, "I'm going in there Miss," she said politely remembering what
Julia had said.

Julia smiled "Thank you and all right."

"Isn't she just adorable?" She asked Alex after the girl had left before
looking at Derek and clearing her throat, bringing up another subject "I
think you should have Dominic get a room ready for Sloan.  Something tells
me he'll be coming around sooner than you thought."

Derek raised an eyebrow "Pardon?"

She told him about what she had heard coming from the office "And I have a
feeling she was talking to Sloan.  Just thought you'd want a heads up."

With that Julia gave them both a wry wave and headed downstairs to wait for
Kat and Nick.

Derek turned to Alex, the beginnings of a good temper building up in his
gaze.

Reply via email to