What needs to be done to get perl on obsd to not gripe about
LC_CTYPE=en_US.UTF-8 ?  I need the utf-8 setting for interoperability
with some other OS's that I'm doing cross-development work with.

    $ any-perl-script
    perl: warning: Setting locale failed.
            LC_ALL = (unset),
            LC_CTYPE = "en_US.UTF-8",
            LANG = (unset)

This is starting to be a real pain in the neck. I'm getting a few
hundred of these warnings cluttering up some make logs under obsd.

-wolfgang
      Microsoft Vista - because "Virus Installer" was too long.