The wine port will not be submitted for quite some time since there are
problems with threading and
signal handling. Also, the original effort was made on 4.1-release and
doesn't take into account some
issues that apparently come up in -current with xenocara.

To all who replied, I thank you for your interest.

The port is not completely dead, but there won't be much work done,
except maybe trying to get wine to run on librthread/RTHREADS.
I hope that rthreads can get around the undefined behaviour in
/usr/src/lib/libpthread/uthread/uthread_sigaltstack.c, causing EINVAL (I
won't change libpthread!).

Please correct me if you know better.

// Vortechz