I wouldn't *submit* a non-working port, but here is a tarball for anyone who
is interested.

http://www.nabble.com/file/p11676042/unofficial_wine_0.9.38_port_for_obsd4.1release.tar.gz
unofficial_wine_0.9.38_port_for_obsd4.1release.tar.gz

I don't have time to improve this further, so good luck to everyone trying
this.

// Vortechz