I know system shares all resources including FDs
as far as I know there's what kernel/OS needs and is using and the rest of
users including but not limited to staff and daemon users/programs like i2pd
all I was wondering is the limit or amount of FDs and other resources the rest
of users of daemon can use
in my head is a total amount which apparently is unknown (I have been told
why, but how can anyone work with that? it's like relying on someone mentally
unstable) which is then devided, kernel/OS gets all that it needs, users and
daemons get the rest which IS DIVIDED (in my head) until there is no more to
divide/give away/share
am I close?

okay maybe not make all available resources to 1 program is not how it works
but why not if that's the only programs that's running?
I do not understand if it's even possible to do what I'm asking or
questioning, I am not a OS dev because of reasons, but I like discussing such
because I like OS-dev

and just because what I ask isn't how it works doesn't mean it's bad? it could
mean

- best regards, my man