On Nov 17, 2007, at 11:40 AM, "Siju George" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Nov 16, 2007 11:37 PM, Tuomo Valkonen <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I'm sure OpenBSD would like very much for me to distribute some
ancient and significantly modified release as the latest. Except,
of course, I don't have the resources for such to have much of an
effect, unlike The Party, i.e. the big distros.

If OpenBSD changed its license and put in restrictions you would have
no other way but to distribute the old one.

See it is not the OpenBSD people who tarnishes you.
It is your own license restrictions that are working against you.

The real kicker is that your license change hurt everyone involved. Stupid Linux users will *still* pester you about "Ion_NOT- SUPPORTED-0.1". On top of that, you've lost arguably your most competent user base due to licensing incompatibilities.

I don't think you really care though. You sound like a very bitter person.

---
Jason Dixon
DixonGroup Consulting
http://www.dixongroup.net