On 2007-11-16 11:40 -0600, Marco Peereboom wrote:
> I have a suggestion for you; why don't you rename your software to
> something else instead of ion, it'll make all the evil people using
> what-used-to-be-called-ion go away.  Problem solved.

The whole point is that Ion is name that is associated with me, and
the distros are tarnishing it by distributing significantly modified
and out-dated software as Ion, without prominently mentioning this.

I'm sure OpenBSD would like very much for me to distribute some
ancient and significantly modified release as the latest. Except,
of course, I don't have the resources for such to have much of an
effect, unlike The Party, i.e. the big distros.

--
Tuomo