Hi Paul de Weerd,

.. OK!

Mac.

Paul de Weerd wrote:
On Thu, Aug 28, 2008 at 02:47:41PM -0600, macintoshzoom wrote:
I am on :
OpenBSD 4.4-current (GENERIC.MP)
my.domain:/usr/src/sys/arch/i386/compile/GENERIC.MP

Does this ports@openbsd.org forum excludes talking about -current?

Definitely not (quite the opposite), but you should specify that
you're on -current. Your mail said '4.4', which is not released yet
(and, as was pointed out to me offlist, not directly related to your
issue), but it made me suspicious and it does confuse things : did he
mean 4.3 ? -current ?

If so, which one is the developers forum for talking, improving and testing new ports and OpenBSD features?

Testing and improving ports and OpenBSD features is a good thing, keep
it up, but be sure to give enough details (a bit more is better than not
enough) when asking for help.

Cheers,

Paul 'WEiRD' de Weerd