> Yes you may be right.

I know thanks for noticing.

> But, I am building an OpenBSD-KDE PC Desktop distro (focused on
> usability for the masses including top privacy/security implementations)
> and on my experimental -current box I want to be forward to stable-s to
> test and tweak everything asap.

Which means you know what you are doing and can therefore take your
whining elsewhere.  Our ports system isn't trying to be just like any
other Linux distro.  It is meant as a development tool not as a
OMGUSERFEATURES!!! thing.

> And the current 4.3 OpenBSD isn't ready at all for this, I have to tweak
> (read pre-configure the sustem for my focused users, create automated
> scripts, create artwork, etc.) many, many things, thousands hours job,
> most of them are currently feasible but must be properly configurated.

You are the one who wants this so you get to do it all by yourself.
OpenBSD and the ports system does not sit in any way shape or form in
your way.  You are simply complaining because you don't know how to use
the ports system (and therefore shouldn't).

I am afraid that you need to go back to Linux.  They do all that
bleeding anus stuff that you want.  Like http://lwn.net/Articles/295134/