Excerpts from Ryan Freeman's message of Sat May 02 02:42:32 -0700 2009:
> hello ports@
>
> attached is an updated port from my original 'random svn checkout'
> port, thankfully they finally released a new complete version, 1.36.
>
> builds and runs/plays great here on i386.
>
> -ryan

bump! just thought i'd revisit this and inform that i still use this
port after over a year and through all snapshots, its only become
better. present day sees quake3 running smooth as silk on my t41p,
next to no sound issues (aucat -l -v 103 -b 1024 -z 512) and
i regularly use it to play the urban terror mod. i will reattach
for convenience sake, any additional comments at this time?

-ryan