I understand the push to get newer code in and getting things fixed as
we go however webkit 1.4 seems to be a little more broken than we'd
like.  These are the issues I have currently run into:

* copy/paste functionality broken between xterm and webkit
* user name / password window shows up at 0,0 instead of centered in app
  on correct screen
* after entering a username and password the load basically stalls and
  webkit sits there forever waiting for something to happen that will
  never complete; one has to reload the page before it finishes
* several "new" crashes
* Pages seem to load slower

I see all these issues on epiphany and xxxterm.  I'd like to suggest we
roll back to the previous version until 1.4 is a bit less buggy.