On Sun, Aug 16, 2015 at 03:02:37PM +0100, Anil Madhavapeddy wrote:
> On 14 Aug 2015, at 15:40, Anil Madhavapeddy <a...@recoil.org> wrote:
> >
> > On 3 Aug 2015, at 18:58, Anil Madhavapeddy <a...@recoil.org> wrote:
> >>
> >> This rather large ports diff does an update of the OCaml ports to 4.02.3:
> >> http://www.recoil.org/~avsm/openbsd-patches/ocaml-4.02.3.patch.txt
> >>
> >> It bumps the REVISION of most of the untouched OCaml ports since binary
> >> compat is not preserved across OCaml revisions.
> >>
> >> Any tests on non-x86 would be appreciated, especially ARM with native code.
> >
> > Here's a followup OCaml 4.02.3 patch that is now suitable for wider testing.
> > I've run it on amd64 and sparc64 and am doing a complete bulk rebuild that
> > isn't
> > complete yet.
> >
> > Full patch:
> > http://www.recoil.org/~avsm/openbsd-patches/ocaml-4.02.3-2.patch.txt
> >

> And here's a third patchset with some fixes thanks to a bulk build by krw
> http://recoil.org/~avsm/openbsd-patches/ocaml-4.02.3-3.patch.txt
>
> There's only one known failure now in ocaml-camlimages, and the rest all
> builds on sparc64 as well.
>
> -a

I built coccinelle on armv7 with the -2 version of the patch without
problem.  It appears this is not native as
infrastructure/mk/arch-defines.mk has:
OCAML_NATIVE_ARCHS = i386 sparc amd64
OCAML_NATIVE_DYNLINK_ARCHS = i386 amd64
?

I'm not really in a position to do a bulk build but if there is some
sort of ocaml regression test or the like you'd like run let me know.