On 25 Aug 2015, at 18:15, Jérémie Courrèges-Anglas <j...@wxcvbn.org> wrote:

> ok jca@

Thanks! All committed now.

> - regarding bison, "it's complicated"

I'm just trying to figure out if it's worth the hassle of removing the
minor bison feature used in the aspcud porting chain, or wait for a
bison update to land in ports (which presumably depends on a corresponding
m4 update in base).  I'm not volunteering to help with the latter, much
as I'd like to :-)

> - this is a pretty big diff, I didn't review everything, only the bits
>  I care about.  (I don't use opam, for example.)  For next updates, can
>  we expect OCaml to be updated alone, along with updates required
>  because of incompatibilities with the new ocaml port?

Well, OCaml will always need a large number of REVISION bumps due to
the lack of binary compatibility.  However, this was a particularly
large one since I swept the tree for version updates as well.  I'll
try to commit those in a more timely way for the future...

>  That being said, the parts I reviewed looked pretty good, and the
>  extensive testing on other archs make me confident that this can go
>  in.  This includes an ok to import devel/ocaml-ppx-tools (which could
>  use NO_TEST=Yes, btw).

NO_TEST also added before import.  Thanks again for looking over the patch!

-a