[trimming history]

attila wrote:

> >> Re-reupdate & re-reping:
> >>
> >> Thanks to Daniel Jakots for pointing out that the inter-package
> >> dependencies were all balled up and led to problems.  Updated ports
> >> attached with better deps, updated packages for testing available at
> >> the nycbug URL, above.
> >
> > Re*ping.  I know some people have been using the packages we put up
> > for testing purposes.  I also know this is potentially sort of a
> > controversial (set of) port(s) and that everyone is busy but if anyone
> > could be troubled to take a look and give some feedback that would
> > be great.
> >
> > Attaching the latest version of the ports for completeness.
>
> Ping.

I've been running this as my primary browser for a couple weeks and it's
working perfectly. I don't know enough about Mozilla porting practices
or port infrastructure to comment on the technique used, but this is
definitely stable enough to get committed.

So, tentative ok mmcc@, but it should definitely be ok'd by an
experienced porter before being committed.