On Mon, Nov 16, 2015 at 04:53:36PM +0100, Dmitrij D. Czarkoff wrote:
> Landry Breuil said:
> > I'm still not a fan of having this in-tree, but i'd like opinions from
> > other porters & tor users (users, not fanboys please) here
>
> I am both, and I agree that this port should be kept as close to other
> mozilla ports as possible.  Also, I don't like pkgpaths www/tbb/noscript
> and www/tbb/https-everywhere: these extensions are not tbb-specific.

Well, the way they're installed under lib/tor-browser-5.0.3/extensions,
they're only accessible by tbb. 'globally accessible' extensions should
go into /usr/local/lib/mozilla/extensions/ (like enigmail does) but last
i looked at this, it wasnt working perfectly, since you need to put the
ext in app-specific subdir with appgid, defeating the purpose of making
it accessible to all potential users (declared in install.rdf).
I know some linux distros use this iirc...

Landry