On 2016/01/17 08:59, Josh Grosse wrote:
> On Sat, Jan 16, 2016 at 12:36:49PM +0000, Stuart Henderson wrote:
>
> > archivers/p7zip
>
> The key module is 80K lines of undocumented code, spread across 219 files.
> But it does have a test suite, so I'll see what I can do.

Yikes! But on the plus side, a lot of that is computation rather than
system interface, and the way it's been split up to deal with the
different front-end UIs and platforms should help isolate the parts of
code that deal with the system.

As far as I'm aware it doesn't do network access itself or execute other
programs, and even a pledge that only prevents those things is very
meaningful.

If you have chance to try that would be great - please do post if you
run into problems or have any questions.