On 2017/07/26 16:30, George Rosamond wrote:
> Stuart Henderson:
> > On 2017/07/26 15:22, Marc Espie wrote:
> >> Good news, the update builds with clang... so that's a go for me.
> >>

> > It builds and runs for me, I don't see any problems with toolbars
> > (admittedly only light use).
>
> The issue is related to the bookmarks toolbar, which shows the default
> Firefox ones instead of the default TB ones.  It's not displayed by default.

This is what I see if I enable it: https://junkpile.org/tb702.png
I've never used tor-browser before to know if that's what is expected or
not. It's not using bookmarks from my normal Firefox installation but
I'm not sure if that's what you mean..

Is this very bad? (The other option will be "no package" as the old version
isn't going to build).

> > I do see a crash if I try to view certificate information on an HTTPS
> > site, but I think it's probably better to commit the update and then try
> > to track that down afterwards. (I haven't tested the old version to see
> > if it's new, and I'm on a machine with full clang-built packages so it's
> > hard to go back and try it now). Unless there are objections I'll go
> > ahead and do that.
> >

> I'm not seeing that after checking a few different certs.

Ok I'm thinking let's ignore that for now..