Stuart Henderson:
> On 2017/07/26 16:30, George Rosamond wrote:
>> Stuart Henderson:
>>>>

>>> It builds and runs for me, I don't see any problems with toolbars
>>> (admittedly only light use).
>>
>> The issue is related to the bookmarks toolbar, which shows the default
>> Firefox ones instead of the default TB ones.  It's not displayed by default.
>
> This is what I see if I enable it: https://junkpile.org/tb702.png
> I've never used tor-browser before to know if that's what is expected or
> not. It's not using bookmarks from my normal Firefox installation but
> I'm not sure if that's what you mean..

Right, so those are the default FF toolbar bookmarks, while TB should
include two Tor Project ones.

> Is this very bad? (The other option will be "no package" as the old version
> isn't going to build).

It's not an issue in itself, it's just not outputting a
$profile.default/bookmarks.html file.

>>> I do see a crash if I try to view certificate information on an HTTPS
>>> site, but I think it's probably better to commit the update and then try
>>> to track that down afterwards. (I haven't tested the old version to see
>>> if it's new, and I'm on a machine with full clang-built packages so it's
>>> hard to go back and try it now). Unless there are objections I'll go
>>> ahead and do that.
>>>

>> I'm not seeing that after checking a few different certs.
>
> Ok I'm thinking let's ignore that for now..

As per offline discussion, my snapshot is now current, and I don't get
an issue. Input from anyone else would be useful.