Brian Callahan <bcal...@devio.us> wrote:

> The build moves on even if astyle fails. I'm not wedded to keeping it as
> a BDEP. You can remove the astyle lines from cdda's Makefile if you like.

The build moves on if astyle is missing or too old.  It fails if there is
an actual style issue.  I would have leaned towards excluding it based on
reducing dependencies but since astyle doesn't bing in any more deps, I
left it in for completeness.

> Indeed you're right. It's a leftover from my trying something else. The
> pre-configure routine can be reduced to:
> pre-configure:
>          sed -i -e 's,-Os,${CXXFLAGS},g' -e 's,-Werror,,g'
> ${WRKSRC}/Makefile
>
> ~Brian

Cleaned that up and I guess this is the final submission.

Thanks again for reviewing.

Tim.