Hi Tim --

On 10/24/2017 8:44 PM, trondd wrote:
Brian Callahan <bcal...@devio.us> wrote:

The build moves on even if astyle fails. I'm not wedded to keeping it as
a BDEP. You can remove the astyle lines from cdda's Makefile if you like.

The build moves on if astyle is missing or too old.  It fails if there is
an actual style issue.  I would have leaned towards excluding it based on
reducing dependencies but since astyle doesn't bing in any more deps, I
left it in for completeness.

In that case, this will have to be on hold until someone ok's the astyle update. :)

Indeed you're right. It's a leftover from my trying something else. The
pre-configure routine can be reduced to:
pre-configure:
          sed -i -e 's,-Os,${CXXFLAGS},g' -e 's,-Werror,,g'
${WRKSRC}/Makefile

~Brian
Cleaned that up and I guess this is the final submission.

I think I'm good with this. ok for me (after the astyle update, of course).

~Brian