Hello.

>     Attached is a slightly tweaked tarball based on that public repo. The
>     port was mostly good; I just made small adjustments to bring things into
>     our standard conventions (like, not starting COMMENT with a capital
>     letter or an indefinite article).
>
>     Your instructions in the manual pages and the binary itself were way
>     more than enough for me to get pawn to play on my machine.
>
>     ~Brian

So, I created a new release, dMagnetic 0.13. For this, I applied the
suggestions to the Makefile from Leonid.

In addition to this, I applied Brians patch to the port at the github
repository at

https://github.com/dettus/ports_and_packages/tree/master/OpenBSD/games/dmagnetic

It is now referring to version 0.13.

What happens now? What would be the next step to REALLY get
my project into the ports tree? Who decides that it has its place there?

Thomas