Hi Enric,

Thanks for sending this out.

- There's a missing dependency on mail/gmime30.
- Homepage can be switched to https.
- SHARED_LIBS numbering starts at 0.0.

When I try building, it fails right away:

===>  Building for notmuch-0.29.1
cat: ./version: No such file or directory
cc -c -DNOTMUCH_VERSION=  -std=gnu99 -O2 -pipe -g    command-line-arguments.c
-o command-line-arguments.o -MD -MP -MF .deps/command-line-arguments.d
command-line-arguments.c:4:10: fatal error: 'error_util.h' file not found
#include "error_util.h"
         ^~~~~~~~~~~~~~
1 error generated.
gmake: *** [Makefile.local:201: command-line-arguments.o] Error 1

> lang/python/${MODPY_DEFAULT_VERSION_2}

Not the way we do it. lang/python goes in MODULES and we set
MODPY_VERSION (but MODPY_DEFAULT_VERSION_2 is the default, so that's
not needed).

I'm inclined to move the Python bits to a separate port, so you can
use the Python module without running setup.py manually.

Enric Morales writes:
> A couple of the tests that involve the zlib fail:
> Notmuch calls a zlib function and then i start seeing a repeated call to
> getentropy that heats up the system until I kill the program.

Hm, that's something I'd really like to hear more about.

--
Anthony J. Bentley