On 2019/10/17 22:56, Enric Morales wrote:
> Stuart Henderson <s...@spacehopper.org> writes:
>
> > On 2019/10/17 03:57, Anthony J. Bentley wrote:
> >> I'm inclined to move the Python bits to a separate port, so you can
> >> use the Python module without running setup.py manually.
> >
> > That's definitely my preference.
> >
> > Enric did actually already do this but it seems to be lost from the current
> > tar...
> >
> > https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-ports&m=155449699431943&w=2
>
> Hi Stuart,
>
> I think I'll end up doing two separate ports, but if you think that
> approach was a good idea, I'll do the subdir stuff instead.
>
> Cheers,
>
> Enric

Using the subdir like this to share things is still two ports - just
means that common parts can be shared so it's harder to forget to keep
them in sync.

I have a feeling we may have been tied up with 6.5 release when you sent
that out before hence it getting forgotten but that was looking pretty
close to ready.