On 2019/10/18 00:08, Enric Morales wrote:
> Forgot to attach the updated port port. Here it is.

Here's an updated version with cleaner Makefile/patches, there was a
COMMENT-python3 in your Makefile but no other parts relating to that
so I've left out the python bindings for now and we can add them as a
separate port after we're done with this one.

Some of the test failures are a bit concerning though, I see a bunch
of \xdf printed, this typically indicates a use-after-free (OpenBSD's
malloc overwrites some freed chunks with 0xdf characters)..