Hi Stuart, Anthony and ports@

I guess I didn't run into any problem because I was building it in the
same machine that i was running the program on. I created a VM to build
packages and, indeed, I noticed some dependencies missing. Besides
adding more build depends:

- the libnotmuch.so library is now versioned. Sorry, I missed that last
time :P
- Test depends are taken care of
- Tests are now running by default
- HTTPS in the HOMEPAGE
- Port still using lang/python since AFAIK it needs it for the
documentation
- The tests must be run with debugging symbols enabled, so I added that
to the MAKE_FLAGS. They also need certain GNU coreutils functionality.

Things that are weird:

- portcheck suggests that the mail/gmime30 is not needed
- generating the emacs binding fails unless emacs with gtk2 flavour is
  installed

- The test #750 is the one that hangs halfway. If you switch to the
  tests directory and run the command that makes it hang you'll see why:

NOTMUCH_CONFIG=/usr/ports/pobj/notmuch-0.29.1/notmuch-0.29.1/test/tmp.T750-gzip/notmuch-config
 ktrace -d ../notmuch show --format=raw id:msg-007@notmuch-test-suite
Thank you so much for your help and comments, I love reading your
feedback and learning so much.

Enric