>Would their new fans would enjoy the previous records?  Doubt it.

My listener interaction tells me that the freshness of the current sound is
the appeal of the Chicks, particularly the banjo and fiddle playing, so
maybe they would appreciate the older material.  Personally, I haven't heard
but just a few clips of the older material (and I liked them) but do have 2
CD's  enroute and hope to grab a copy of the third one soon.  Expect plenty
of play on TwangCast, if for nothing else, a little rage against the
machine<g>!

NOW ONLINE,   www.TwangCast.com  TM  RealCountry netcast 24 X 7
Please Visit Then let us know what you think!

Mike Hays www.MikeHays.RealCountry.net
For the best country artist web hosting, www.RealCountry.net