Bill writes:
>I am afraid that I did not bookmark the site but I did see the letter
>there and the response.  There were also newspaper articles to document
>their desire to erase their history.
The lawyers better get hopping cause there is a sizable web ring  for the
Chicks, many of which have clips from those earlier CD's.  From what little
I've heard of the earlier work much of it seems  very good.  If the girls
are behind this movement I guess you have to respect that but if it's a
marketing move foist on them by Sony...
And how do the former members on those CD's feel about the situation?
Mike
sp: James Hand
NOW ONLINE,   www.TwangCast.com  TM  RealCountry netcast 24 X 7
Please Visit Then let us know what you think!

Mike Hays www.MikeHays.RealCountry.net
For the best country artist web hosting, www.RealCountry.net