From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 26, 1999 11:33 AM
To: passenger side
Subject: RE: Question about "TV bands"

I can't believe no one's mentioned Pinky Tuscadero from Happy Days played
by Suzi Quatro. Did she have a band on that show?
Well the rest of the day is lost now. It'll be hard to concentrate with
both the picture of Suzi in head to toe leather and Marie in a white
fringed jumpsuit, running around my brain all day. <g>
Jim, smilin'