I know that The Brady Bunch was already mentioned, but in addition to the
Peter voice changing episode (song:  "When it's time to change you've got
to rearrange"), I remember the episode where the kids go on a TV talent
show as "The Silver Platters" to win the cash for an anniversary gift for
their parents (song: "I think I'll go for a walk outside/the summer sun's
coming my way/I just can't stay inside all day/I've got to get up . . .
it's a sunshine day") and the
Marsha-inviting-Davy-Jones-to-her-junior-high-dance episode (I think he
sings some song like, "Girl, look what you've done to me"). How about the
Johnny Bravo episode where Gregg gets a recording contract because he "fits
the suit?"