> I've only heard one cut from Trio II ("High Sierra" a song that I am
> incredibly tired of that has become some sort of required cover tune over
> the past few years...

Interesting comment, as I'm not aware of that many versions; there's
Ronstadt's and Chesapeake's, and I seem to remember an Eddie Adcock-related
one, but after that...?

For those who haven't heard the writer's recording - it's from Harley
Allen - this is yet another advisory to secure a copy of The Big Dogs Live
At The Birchmere (Strictly Country).  I haven't heard a version yet that can
hold a candle to his.

Jon Weisberger  Kenton County, KY [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://home.fuse.net/jonweisberger/